Paradisus Punta Cana
The all-inclusive luxury Paradisus Punta Cana resort sits elegantly alongside the luxurious Bávaro Beach, where exquisite white sand, lush vegetation and palm trees sparkle beside crystal clear waters.
Located right on the idyllic Playa Bavaro Beach (Dominican Republic), the Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is the perfect choice for a Caribbean vacation thanks to its eternal summer climate, its beautiful beach, its extensive and comfortable facilities, its lush gardens and tropical mangroves, its wide range of activities and entertainment, and the quality of its services.
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is a luxury hotel in Punta Cana which offers an exclusive Royal Service, a Yhi Spa with a fully equipped, cutting-edge gym, 5 swimming pools, fine dining in any of 12 restaurants and 12 bars, golf course, casino, Teatro Nova, red lounge, a magnificent convention centre, as well as an adventure park with a batting area, archery, bikes and a climbing wall.
ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS
- Sports activities for adults: yoga, stretching, pilates, walk on the beach, beach volleyball, beach football, basketball
- Life Enriching Activities: Workshops: Candle making, cocktail, sushi, massage, painting, glass staining…
- Water Activities: Paddle surf, paddle yoga, paddle fitness, aqua aerobics, aqua volleyball
- Ecological Activities: Mangrove tour, biking, recycling workshop
- Classes: Salsa, bachata, merengue, dance therapy
- Modern and well equipped facilities for paddle tennis and tennis (*)
- Adventure Park: Super jumper and climbing wall
- Evening Shows: Michael Jackson, The Lion King, Bounce, Circus
- Parties: Latin, Dominican, Gabi and Beach
- Live music in the evenings
Things to Know:
- Passport is required for visitors entering Dominican Republic. You must have 3 months left until passport expires. No visa required for US passport holders
- Weather: For March the average temp is 76° Fahrenheit.
- The official language in Dominican Republic is Spanish.
- Please only drink bottled water during your stay to Dominican Republic. The resort purifies all ice that is serves on property. We do not recommend guests leaving property for meals.